The Witch, The Hunter and The Date

       As I was about to leave for home. I looked at her and said, 'Aishiteru.' She smiled, her eyes were filled with joy, and we waved at each other, and that felt heavy than the Cheese Masala Dosa she ate earlier. We both knew this is it, this is it.

       I woke up to a beautiful dream. I had a massive smile on my face. I took my phone, opened Spotify, and played songs from my playlist. I went through my notification, and I had a few texts from her. I quickly saw her messages and replied, but something didn't feel right: she had sent cold replies, and that's not her ever. I thought it might be because of all traveling she had done in the past few days. I slide it off my mind. When we talked after our morning snacks, something didn't felt right. She was not the usual cheerful girl today. I tried asking her, but she kept saying she is okay. I stopped. I decided to surprise her by visiting her after class in the evening so that whatever was going on, her mind would lift off, and we would have a good time. She went out to have her tea an hour before her class time, and I didn't get any text after. I kept planning what I should do that'll cheer her up. And how the two hours passed, I didn't even know. I received her text, letting me know that she didn't go to attend her class. We talked for a while, and she wanted to have one more cup of tea.

I texted, 'Can I join you?'

'Sure.' she replied.

I asked her, 'I meant like in person, together.'

She was a little shocked, 'Okay.'

'Be there in 40 minutes; see ya.' I texted back, and I left home to see her at her hostel.

       The weather was not that good. It surely was going to rain, but I just had to be there with her no matter what. It took me an hour to get there. As I was only 5 minutes away from her place, it started to rain. I looked up at the sky and shouted, 'Why why why it's winter already, will you please go back in the cloud rain?' And it rained heavily. As I stood under the tree opposite of her hostel with my helmet still on my head. I texted her. I'm waiting outside. She came to her window and started looking for me.

       I waved my hand to her. She said she'll be there in 5 minutes. I stood there looking at the crowd coming and go. My eyes went to the medical store, which was across the road. A girl kept looking at me, but after a while, it started creeping me out. I was just hoping for her to be here with me as soon as possible. But it was raining so heavily. The 5 minutes she asked was now extended to 10. Finally, she showed up with an umbrella, and she crossed the road as she came towards me, I kept getting nervous, and when she was right in front of me, we both greeted with a hug.

       I left a sigh of relief and said, 'So we meet, at last, Witch.' 'Yes, Hunter, you came to your demise.' she said. 'Thank god you came to the girl in store across just kept looking at me.' I said. 'Don't worry, I'll protect you.' and she laughed buahaha. We talked for a while until the rain was a little calm. She insisted on walking to the tea stall. I parked the moped. And we were walking towards the stall, and I noticed she was wearing high heels. I laughed at that. And I said, 'Who wears heels in the rain; are you crazy?' and she punched me hard on my right arm. I was holding the umbrella, and we were walking in the rain. I wanted to sing Pyaar Hua, Iqraar Hua. And there came a road full of rainwater, and get heels were soaked in water. I couldn't stop laughing as we crossed streets filled with flowing rainwater. We walked half a mile to drink tea, and the tea was so perfect. I could go on and on about it, but the last two times I made tea, it was unbearable.

       On our way back, we took one more tea with us for our sister. We reached her hostel. She quickly went and gave the drink to her sister and returned it to me. We kept discussing where to go and what to eat, and after 5 minutes of discussion, we decided that just let go somewhere and eat something. It was still raining a little. We sat on the moped, and we kept riding until we reached FC Road. I asked her, 'Would you like to eat South Indian?' she said, 'Yes.' We parked the moped and walked to Vaishali. I was so excited to be there after so many months. We entered the restaurant, and to my surprise, we got the seats earlier than expected, mostly I have to wait for like half an hour at least.

       We were in our seats, and she ordered Cheese Masala Dosa and tea for her, and I had Mysore Masala Dosa and Bournvita along with it. I was really nervous as this was my first date in years. I was shivering as I soaked in the rain, and then the breeze was flowing cold. All combined, I started fumbling between talks. I tried to calm myself between our conversations. We talked a lot. Knowing about each other more and sharing our memories. She said, 'Go on the hunter, tell me more, I'm judging you. Why are you blushing so much.' and I laughed. Did she know that I was really nervous? Did it show on my face? I was gonna get back at her, though. We talked a lot, from my discord's hentai master to her moon story. In the middle of the meal, I just came up with a joke, and she had eaten half of her dosa by then. I said, 'Listen to this, Witch, On full moon night, I asked the moon, 'why are you so full?' She asked me, 'why?' I couldn't tell as I couldn't control my laughter.

       My cheeks were hurting. And I finally answered, 'Coz moon just ate half Cheese Masala Dosa.' She lost it and laughed for 4 minutes straight. I kept looking at her, and I smiled along with her laugh. After eating the dosa's, she was enjoying her cup of tea while I had my Bournvita. I wanted to compliment her, so I leaned towards her a little and ask her to come a small forward; she kept her cup aside. She leaned with her face right in front of me. I completely forgot what I wanted to say. She looked so cute at that moment. I couldn't compliment her. My Bournvita was about to be finished. I grabbed tissue paper to wipe out water that came running from my head on my face, the waiter thought I was done with Bournvita, and he put tissue paper into it. I looked at her and said, 'I wasn't even finished.' Everything was just going haywire. I reviewed the restaurant later that night. As we were leaving, a girl complimented my Witch's high heels, and I was amazed. Okay, I gotta give this to her; she knows fashion well while I have no sense in it.

       We headed to her to the parking, I wanted to hold her hand, and I couldn't do that either, God! I was nervous. We headed to her hostel as she was sitting behind me. I gathered the courage to ask her to hold her hand. She moved a little close to me, grabbed me from behind, and hugged me as she laid her head on my shoulders. I kept my hand on her hands. I felt calm. Everything that had been going on in my mind was now blank. All of a sudden, it all stopped. All I could feel was her hug. She did hold onto me until we reach her hostel. It was so special, I could just close my eyes and go back to that moment. I knew this is way more special than what we use to say, 'I'll hug you so tight, your bones will break.' How stupid were we? I read somewhere, "Best hugs are the hugs where you can feel another person's heartbeat." Well, that isn't true, I guess. Her hug made me feel better and calm in just seconds. We were below her hostel, and I couldn't have felt any better. Everything felt magical.

       She opened her umbrella as it started raining again. We both kept looking at each other and kept smiling. We talked for a while. To be honest, we both didn't want to leave. I had to go, though, or my mother would have started calling. I looked at her and said, 'Care to hug?' and we both hugged, and as we were parting, we both exchanged a kiss on the cheeks, and it was such a jinx moment. I looked at her and loudly said, 'Aishiteru.' She replied, 'Mo aishiteruuu Hunter San.' We waved, and I left for home.

       I came home and went on the terrace and sat for a while. All I could think was this beautiful evening I spent with such a kawaii Witch. I still am in wonder, but I cherished every moment with her, and I went to make her smile, and I came back with more than I could ask for. Until next time...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness

The First Step

The Lost Childhood