The Witch, The Hunter and Tea

       She finally returned to her home after a long and slow journey; her bus was delayed. The atmosphere was rainy, and it was cold when she entered the gate of her house; she had a sigh of relief. She hugged her mom and then went straight to her bed, threw her bags here and there, jumped on her bed, and took a rest. And here I was sleeping my ass off all day long. I woke up in the evening around 5, yawned for a straight 20 seconds, and then lay down on the bed again.

       I received a text from her, 'Hey baby, good evening!!! I smiled, and I replied, 'Good evening, what's up?'. 'Nothing much, I just want to drink tea, but we are out of tea powder; I guess I'll just have to drink coffee,' she said. 'Sure, coffee is good too. Can we talk on a video call?' I replied with some stupid thoughts in my mind. 'Gimme few minutes, I'll call.' she said hurriedly. 'Take your time.' I replied. And I got up to be refreshed. I wanted to make her jealous, and that is why I decided when she calls me, I'll make tea. Such an evil plan, buhahahah, I giggled in my mind.

       A monotonous ringtone sounded from my phone. It was her, my mighty (my tea) enemy. Okay, that sounds stupid, but oh, what the hell? I'm full of imagination. I shall pick up this call and let her see her demise. And so I did.

'Hey Hunter, you finally woke up. What are you up to today?' she asks me curiously.

'Well, you see, Witch, I knew you couldn't have tea this evening, and you will have to settle for coffee because it was I that stole your tea powder, and now you shall see how I can make a cup of tea for myself.' I said evilly.

'You monster, how could you do this to me, you took my tea potions away, but you won't be able to make it like I do.' She said with anger in her eyes.

'We shall see Witch, now look at me pouring this water in this small cauldron. I'm adding all the ingredients to it, tea powder, sugar, ginger, and after this is boiled, I'll add milk to this.' I said with profoundness.

'You will fail my dear Hunter miserably.' she said it knowingly.

'It's almost ready, look at you having your coffee, and in your eyes, I can see the tempt for the tea.' As I said this, the milk in the other cauldron popped up, and it burst out while I got burnt by the hotness of it, and I came out of my imagination.

       I told you, you'll mess it up, and I actually did. My tea was mostly water and less tea, just like the last time I made it for my friends. I had lost the art of making tea. However, I was hungry, so I ate some Parle-G dipped in my water tea. She kept laughing at me. Once she stopped laughing, I asked her to look at me, and I air-kissed her, her eyes gotten big, and she almost spilled her coffee, and she blushed. She couldn't control her instant response, she looked around the room, and as her mother went to the other room, she kissed me back. Believe me, that reaction of my Witch was so priceless. I laughed so much, but I had that smile on my face more than ever.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness

The First Step

The Lost Childhood