Long Gone

       I was going to upload another blog today, but I decided to do this one first. The last few days were emotional rides. I just completed 25 years of my life, and I feel so old. I can so relate to joey from friends, 'WHY GOD WHY, we had a deal? Let my friends grow up, not ME?'

       I want to go back in time. When are we going to build the time machine? God! I am still a kid. 4 years back, I met these stupid people who became my friends later on, and as time passed, they became my life. I can't imagine my days without them, and now I have to deal with the fact that I have to.

       When I was new at MAAC, I found it weird a place filled with so many characters I cannot believe were students. One of them was Utkarsh. A guy who always looked at me as if he is angry, trying to intimidate me. Well, he still has that look, and it is never going to change. He was studious, and I felt I would never have fun with this guy. Like, come on, I wanted to use a PC for practice, and he used to stick notes on them. 'Rendering under process, please do not touch.' I used to be like, 'Shit, not again, this is the only good PC here.'

       And just for that reason, I used to go to class early to use that PC. In my mind, it was 'Battle for the PC.' And then there came the day where we were celebrating the anniversary of MAAC. And mysteriously, we both were around the cake, and as Anu opened the box, we both said, 'Chocolate.' And that was the day my in head mortal enemy became my friend over that big ass chocolate cake.

       After that, it was fun to go to the academy after classes, the whole group used to gather, and we used to watch movies and series, and then we used to talked about them. I used to hang with my seniors, which he was part of. Every day we used to share our lunch and then we all used to have a cup of tea. Well, three cups of tea in a day and sometimes even more than that. These people were monsters feeding up on tea like that, which I did too. I became fond of these people. Years went by we had created a bond between all of us. And it still lasts. And then there was Utkarsh. When you get to know him, I never will because he doesn't speak but talks about comics, anime, movies, and books, and this guy is in the clouds. Whom am I going to fight again over stupid silly things?

       Who would have thought I would be eating missal with him, and he would click pictures and post them on Instagram and try to become a food blogger, which I hate so much? He keeps clicking pictures, and I am wondering when the hell are we going to eat? I am going to miss him a lot. For the past three years, he has become my listener, my guide of whom I don't listen to anything, but he keeps on insisting. Well, I am still not listening to shit, you idiot. I do remember the morning after the night show of Avengers: Endgame. We were having breakfast and talking about life. We had the best conversation fulfilled with emotions and understanding. And today, he left for Bangalore for his new job. I couldn't meet him for the last time even if I had a chance because I didn't want to say goodbye and I am horrible at it. But I know you are going to rock that stupid job, and don't you dare not to pick up my call (P.S. I never picked his call on time ever). I am here always. If you have a bottle of beer, raise it now to the long-gone friend who gave me everlasting memories. CHEERS! I am never going to drink, though. 

Oh, by the way, Pooja, He cried! Also, I just realized we don't have a photo together, hahaha.

I am posting a link to a song that I heard while writing this blog on Spotify. I loved the music. I hope you enjoy it too.

Follow me on Instagram : Creative_Insect

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness

The First Step

The Lost Childhood