Rhythm Freak

       It was past one at night. My friends and I were walking on J.M. Road after having a meal at McDonald's. We passed a bunch of guys who were playing guitar and singing songs. I so wanted to hear it. But we went further, sat on a bench, and were rejoicing the birthday of Shital.

       And then, I heard the words, "Albela Sajan." I couldn't help myself. I took my camera and walked toward them. I asked them, "Can I take some photos of you?" One of the guys replied, "Sure, in fact, shoot a video." I was glad. After a song, he introduced himself, Mangesh, and his band Rhythm Freak. And would you know they were also celebrating the birthday of their friend Shubham, The guitarist? Mangesh invited us to join them to listen and observe the night.

       A few songs, smiles, and a lot of memories. The night could not have been better. We shared the Cake with them and called it a night.

       Sometimes you meet people, and it creates something magical. His voice was soothing, the music was terrific. And together, the whole experience was mesmerizing.

Link to Mangesh'sChannel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5YQZIXsJGZLKtLqXp3okJA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness

The First Step

The Lost Childhood