The Nostalgia of Champak Comics

       Yesterday when I was cleaning my attic, which was dusty and messy. Stacks of boxes were in the corner, along with lying badminton rackets and football. I was searching for my Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG and I came across my 2006 summer issue of Champak comics. Wow! I was filled with memories flashing before my eyes.

       I remembered every summer when I visited my parents. I used to go to Vallabhnagar Bus Depot to get a bus, and the busses were always late. So I roamed around a little. I came across a man who used to sell newspapers besides comics and magazines. For the start of vacation while traveling to my native place along with Champak comics, that was pure gold. I used to love the artwork in it. Short stories, puzzles, and riddles were just so amazing. For a 12-year-old kid, nothing could get better than that.


       As an estimated time, it took 4 hours for me to arrive at my village. I would have done with the comics by then. I do miss my childhood. And now, coming across the comics after so many years is like dusting off the flakes from my memories. I just hugged all of my stuff, took an in-depth look at each one, and kept it in the attic once again.

Like Deepika says in YJHD, "Yaadein mithai ki dabbe ki tarah hoti hai, ek baar khula toh sirf ek tukda nahi kha paoge."

Many more coming soon...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness

The First Step

The Lost Childhood